Test drives outside the L.A. Convention Center | Photo courtesy of LA Auto Show
Outside the LACC, attendees can get behind the wheel and test drive nearly 100 of the latest models.* Registration for all test drives will take place onsite during the LA Auto Show – slots are available at a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will close 30-60 minutes prior to the hours posted.
*Ride and drive models will be posted online before the show, but are subject to change without notice at the discretion of each participating brand.
Requirements to participate:
- You must present your 2017 LA Auto Show ticket stub prior to signing up.
- Drivers must meet age requirements for each manufacturer and have a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers and passengers must sign a waiver of liability and may be asked to provide follow-up information.
- You may be asked to pass a Breathalyzer test in order to participate.
- Saturdays and Sundays tend to have the most participating vehicles.
- Instead of waiting until later in the day, the LA Auto Show recommends signing up to test drive your favorite vehicles upon your arrival to the show.